Updated HSE advice on ventilation04/08/2021 // No Comments
HSE’s updated guidance will help you identify poor ventilation in work areas and take practical steps to improve it. This can help reduce the risk of COVID-19 spreading in your workplace.
Their updated guidance includes information on:
- identifying poorly ventilated areas and using CO2 monitors
- improving natural ventilation
- how to improve mechanical ventilation
- air cleaning and filtration units
- ventilation in work vehicles
There is also a new video setting out the key advice.