Why join SAIF?
By joining SAIF you will become part of a trade association with around 1000 members known for their high standard of service and a caring, traditional approach to their local communities.
Find out from our members what it means to be a SAIF Member.
SAIF offers membership for Funeral Directors and for Associates, who supply products and services to the funeral profession.
We are committed to championing the interests of independent funeral directors across the UK and will ensure your voice is heard at the highest level. Joining SAIF allows members to:
- Uphold the high quality of service and values of an independent funeral director with the backing and benefits of belonging to a larger organisation
- Tap into a range of tailored resources
- Run their own business but gain access to professional advice and assistance in areas such as complex legal, taxation or customer care issues
- Develop the potential of their staff through training
- Join an active network of independent funeral directors that includes meetings and conferences around the country
Become a funeral director member
Click here to learn how to join SAIF.
Associate membership offers companies a unique opportunity to promote their products and services to almost 1000 independent funeral directors. SAIF’s current Associates offer a huge range of products and services including carriage masters, insurance, IT and website experts, memorial keepsake jewellery and much more.
Click here to find an Associate Member.
Benefits of membership
- Attending the annual SAIF AGM Banquet weekend, including an Associates Lunch plus a mix of meetings and social events. A variety of sponsorship packages are available to match every budget.
- Exhibiting at SAIF’s bi-annual Education Day, a full day of seminars with time to visit the exhibition area.
- Attending regional meetings around England, Wales and Northern Ireland with the opportunity to network with SAIF funeral directors.
- Discounted advertising in SAIFInsight magazine and inclusion in the directory.
- Advertising on SAIF’s annual Wall Planner which is distributed to all members.
- Listing your products or services on our website for all funeral directors looking for relevant products and services.
- Updates and information via our website and regular emails.
- Access to Membership list (under GDPR guidelines)
Become an Associate Member
Click here for information on joining SAIF as an Associate Member.