Save time at SAIF’s Essex Regional Meeting – 18th September23/08/2019 // No Comments
Need to keep up to date with issues affecting the way you run your funeral business? Save time trying to keep up to date. Find answers to questions such as:
- What’s happening with the Competition & Markets Authority Report into the funeral profession?
- Will there be new regulations I’ll need to follow?
- How can I better support my clients who aren’t coping with their bereavement?
- How will medical examiners affect me?
- What’s the latest news on funeral payment expenses?
The Right Revd Stephen Cottrell, Bishop of Chelmsford, will be joining SAIF’s Chief Executive Terry Tennens and National President 2019/20 Jim Auld at Stock Brook Manor on 18th September. The session is open to SAIF Members, Associates and funeral companies considering joining SAIF.
Terry and Jim will be meeting Kent members at the Mercure Hotel, Tunbridge Wells on 2nd October.