SAIF Members: remember Dementia Friends’ Cupcake Day on 14th June11/06/2018 // No Comments
This is how you can help Dementia Friends by hosting a cupcake day:
- Sign up to host a Cupcake Day and receive your free fundraising kit in the post
- Set the date: Cupcake Day is 14 June, but you can host yours any day that suits you
- Decide when and where to host your day: at home, at work, up a mountain… the choice is yours
- Start baking and/or get your friends baking for you (or buy cupcakes from the shop – yes, it’s allowed!)
- Raise as much ‘dough’ as possible to help beat dementia
The difference your Cupcake Day makes
Dementia devastates lives. In the UK, someone develops dementia every three minutes, and there is currently no cure. But together we will beat it, dementia will not win. Until the day we find a cure, Alzheimer’s Society will be here for anyone affected by dementia – wherever they are, whatever they’re going through. By hosting a Cupcake Day you get to enjoy some tasty treats with your workmates, friends and family knowing you are helping us work tirelessly to find new treatments and, ultimately, a cure for dementia.
Dedicated Cupcakers have raised £1.4 million since 2016 and this year we can raise even more together!
Send us photos from your Cupcake Day
We’d love to share stories and photos of your Cupcake Day activities, no matter when you hold them. Email SAIF Business Centre.