SAIF Members – get up to speed with funeral expenses payments18/05/2021 // No Comments
Join SAIF’s UK Government Liaison, Paul Allcock, for your chance to listen to the latest guidelines from Department Work and Pensions (DWP) on Funeral Expenses Payments. Paul will meet with representatives from the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP)’s Poverty, Families and Disadvantage Division, including from the Policy and Operations areas.
During the webinar, you’ll learn about:
- Issues with claims application which result in delays.
- Minimising faulty applications.
- Reasons why payments get delayed by missing informing on the FD invoicing.
- The decision turnaround timelines for applicants.
- The Children Funeral Fund
- Relationship to the deceased and the necessary criteria for an award.
If you have questions about general issues, please submit them to Angela Camp on 01279 726777 by Friday 21st May or use the on-screen Chat box during the webinar. Please note that questions should not include names or details of individual cases, but following the webinar, the DWP will provide contact details for enquiries relating to specific cases.
The webinar is open to all SAIF Members and can be accessed by a desktop or laptop PC, tablet or SmartPhone free of charge.