SAIF Members – are you interested in joining the National Executive Committee?15/01/2019 // No Comments
If you would like to be proposed for a position on the National Executive Committee, please ask a SAIF member to nominate you by completing the nominations form and return to the SAIF office by 5pm on Friday 8th February 2019.
You may either fax on 01279 726300, post to SAIF Business Centre or scan and email to Claire. We will need this form along with a 100 word biography of yourself and a high resolution photo.
Role of the Executive Committee
SAIF’s Executive Committee’s role is to act as the governing institution of the association with members expected to:
· conduct his/her business interests in a manner which upholds the best standards of the society
· attend quarterly Executive Committee meetings
· attend SAIF’s National events, whenever possible
· attend their regional meeting as the Executive Committee’s representative of that region
· provide input, advice, experience and resources to assist the Chief Executive and SBC staff in their day to day operations
· act as co-ordinators in their own region especially if there is no other key person in the region
If you have any questions please call the office on 01279 726777 and ask for either Claire Day or Terry Tennens.