Need professional funeral training in Glasgow?17/08/2022 // No Comments
The IFD College has scheduled the following courses in Glasgow on 8th September 2022:
- Health & Safety for Funeral Staff and Foundation
- Aimed at all staff employed in funeral work and should ideally be a first step in funeral service training.
- Topics include: hygiene, handling hazardous substances, risk assessments, fire safety, first aid, good housekeeping and manual handling
- Foundation Funeral Practitioner
- Focussing on basic skills, the units are aimed at all staff employed in funeral work
- Topics include: taking first calls, the chapel of rest, communication and conduct and professional standards