Making more informed funeral choices05/09/2023 // No Comments
Date: 11th October 2023
Venue: The Hall, Stepcote Hill, Exeter, EX1 1BD
From: 6:30 pm
Confused about what a direct cremation actually means? The list of services included varies enormously between different funeral companies. The confusion can lead to additional distress to bereaved families and can impact their grief journey.
Why not join us for an information evening to discuss making healthy, more informed choices? The event is being hosted by The Association of Independent Celebrants and SAIF.
Places are free of charge but please register to help us organise light refreshments. Please also let us know if you need assistance due to being a wheelchair user.
- Very limited number of Pay & Display Meter spaces close to venue, time limited to 2hours.
- Smythen Street car park, EX1 1BN – 3 minute walk moderately downhill. £4.50 2hours. Cash, card or Ringo app
- Cathedral and Quay car park, EX1 1DX – 5 minute walk gently downhill. £3.40 2hours. Cash, card or Ringo app
- George Street parking, EX1 1DN – 6 minute walk moderately downhill. £4.00 2hours. Cash, card or Ringo app
- Bartholomew Street Car park – NO parking from 18:00
The Hall is situated on a steep cobbled hill. This makes access for users of heavy motorised wheelchairs very difficult, if not impossible. There is a ramp for normal wheelchairs to access The Hall from Stepcote Hill – but this would still require the user to be able to get far enough up Stepcote Hill to access the ramp. Please let us know if you need help with this when you register.