AGM Banquet Weekend 2024
I’m delighted that booking is now open for our AGM Banquet Weekend 2024.
The SAIF Events team is planning an activity packed schedule of learning, networking and socialising. This page will be updated as we move towards the event.
Please join the Executive Committee and me as we review the past year, outline SAIF’s plans for next year and enjoy some fun and frolics too. A warm welcome awaits you in God’s Own Country!
Mark Horton, SAIF National President 2023/24
|The Venue and Location||Booking/ Enquiries|
|Agenda and Activities||President’s Charity – Honeypot Children’s Charity|
The Venue and Location
The Principal York styles itself the “grande-dame of York in the heart of the City with views of the Minster.”
At just a few steps from the train station, the hotel is the perfect base from which to discover the historic city of York. It has been refurbished and restored, blending the grandeur of late-Victorian architecture with the comforts of modern travel.
The Principal York, Station Road, York, YO24 1AA
Agenda & Activities
The AGM Agenda will follow. Here’s a list of the activities taking place. This list and associated details will be updated as we approach the AGM Weekend.
Thursday 21st March
- 10.30 am Golf Tournament at Fulford Golf Club with tee-off at 11.30 am
Friday 22nd March
- 1.00 pm ‘Meet the Associates’ Buffet Lunch & Refreshments, by invitation only
- 2.30 pm Education Session plus guest speaker
- 7.00 pm Boat Cruise on the River Ouse with music and finger buffet
Saturday 23rd March
- 9.30 am Annual General Meeting (refreshments from 9.00 am)
- AGM followed by presentation of Matthew Gallagher Award
- 1.00 pm Buffet lunch and refreshments
- 6.30 pm to 1.00 am Banquet with entertainment by ‘The Rebel Sounds’
Sunday 24th March
- 10.00 to 11.00 am Installation of Officers
SAIF reservations at The Principal York are now fully booked, but accommodation may be booked, as above. Don’t forget to book your SAIF activities outlined above:
- Booking activities with separate accommodation
- For any enquiries: contact SAIF Business Centre on 0345 230 6777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SAIF Associate Members are being contacted about sponsorship opportunities in early November 2023.