Webinar: Funeral Expenses Payments Workshop with DWPEvent Date: 5th December 2021
Funeral Expenses Payments Workshop
In this webinar, SAIF’s UK Government Liaison, Paul Allcock, introduces a team of representatives from the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP)’s Poverty, Families and Disadvantage Division.
The webinar covers:
- Issues with claims application which result in delays.
- Minimising faulty applications.
- Reasons why payments get delayed by missing informing on the FD invoicing.
- The decision turnaround timelines for applicants.
- The Children Funeral Fund
- Relationship to the deceased and the necessary criteria for an award.
SAIF Members may watch the recording and view the PowerPoint slides on the Members’ area here. (Login to the Members’ area before clicking the link.)