IFD College: Foundation Funeral Practitioner in Taunton on 8th NovemberEvent Date: 8th November 2017
The Health & Safety for Funeral Staff is also taking place on the same day, from 13.00 to 16.00 so students may take both courses in one day.
9.30 – 12.30
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at anyone employed in the funeral service.
The learner is assessed by verbal questioning, simple written assignments / workbooks and observations.
- Take the initial information
- Advise clients about certification and documentation following a death Create and maintain effective working relationships
- Take accurate measurements of the deceased in preparation for coffin making.
- Prepare the viewing room
- Make visual checks of coffin/casket
- Make visual checks of the deceased to ensure the deceased is properly prepared
- Ensure the mourners are treated with respect and dignity
Find out more
The IFD College offers SAIF members 10% discount on the unit cost.
Additional courses can be arranged if sufficient students express an interest in a course in an area. Please contact the College Administrator on 01279 726777 or by email at Corinne@saif.org.uk.