Essex Regional Meeting – 20th September 2017Event Date: 20th September 2017
Essex Cricket Club, The County Ground, New Writtle Street, Chelmsford, CM2 0PG
6.45 pm Meet in the Premier Suite
7.00 pm Meal served
8.00 pm SAIF update
8.30 pm Presentation: Ian Cass of the Forum of Private Business
9.00 pm SAIF Associate Members’ talk, including Golden Charter update
9.45 pm – 10 pm Meeting ends
Overview and theme:
With the funeral profession currently facing huge challenges, SAIF’s series of regional meetings brings support and guidance to our members and funeral businesses looking to join SAIF, providing:
- Information and advice about changes to the profession
- Guidance about protecting and developing your business
- Evidence of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) which could potentially be a requirement of all funeral professionals.
We’re delighted that Ian Cass, Managing Director of the Forum of Private Business, will be presenting at our Haydock Regional Meeting. Ian’s subject will be:
How to survive and thrive beyond these issues
You’ll have a chance to question Ian following the talk and learn what’s new from SAIF Associate Members, including Golden Charter. There will also be a chance to catch up with other funeral professionals in your area over a delicious meal.
- Breast of chicken stuffed with a leek and mushroom farce served with a creamy tarragon sauce, seasonal vegetables and potatoes OR Ricotta and spinach tortellini in a tomato sauce (V)
- Homemade apple and berry crumble with Devon custard
Places must be booked and paid for by 13th September. To book places, either:
- Book and pay online here. (Link takes you to EventBrite event booking website).
- Download this form and return it to SAIF Business Centre: Regional Meeting Invitation Chelmsford Website flyer
- Contact SAIF Business Centre on 0345 230 6777