SAIF’s Executive Committee’s role is to act as the governing institution of the association with members expected to:
Role of the Executive Committee
· conduct his/her business interests in a manner which upholds the best standards of the society
· attend quarterly Executive Committee meetings
· attend SAIF’s National events,
· attend their regional meeting as the Executive Committee’s representative of that region
· provide input, advice, experience and resources to assist the Chief Executive and SAIF Business Centre staff in their day to day operations
· act as co-ordinators in their own region especially if there is no other key person in the region
If you have any questions please call the office on 01279 726777 and ask for either Claire Day or Terry Tennens.
How to apply to be nominated as an Executive Committee Member
If you would like to be proposed for a position on the National Executive Committee, please ask for a fellow member to complete this form:
and return to the SAIF office by either fax on 01279 726300, post to SAIF Business Centre or scan and send by email to Claire.
We will need this form along with a 100 word biography of yourself and a high resolution photo by the deadline of 5pm on Friday 8th February 2019.