Associate membership offers companies a unique opportunity to promote their products and services to almost 1000 independent funeral directors. SAIF’s current Associates offer a huge range of products and services including carriage masters, insurance, IT and website experts, memorial keepsake jewellery and much more.
Click here to find an Associate Member.
Benefits of membership
- Attending the annual SAIF AGM Banquet weekend, including an Associates Lunch plus a mix of meetings and social events. A variety of sponsorship packages are available to match every budget.
- Exhibiting at SAIF’s bi-annual Education Day, a full day of seminars with time to visit the exhibition area.
- Attending regional meetings around England, Wales and Northern Ireland with the opportunity to network with SAIF funeral directors.
- Discounted advertising in SAIFInsight magazine and inclusion in the directory.
- Advertising on SAIF’s annual Wall Planner which is distributed to all members.
- Listing your products or services on our website for all funeral directors looking for relevant products and services.
- Updates and information via our website and regular emails.
- Access to Membership list (under GDPR guidelines)
Applying for membership
- Download the Associate application form
- Download the Declaration of Ownership form for Associates
- Return the form to SAIF with the required documentation, including a minimum of two customer testimonials.
- SAIF will run a background check on the company with Companies House.
- If the Associate Member’s business involves care of the deceased, a premises inspection will be organised.
- Details will be printed in our monthly magazine, SAIFInsight, as ‘membership pending’ – giving existing members the chance to raise any valid concerns. The details will also be published here on our website.
- If no concerns are raised the application will be presented to the SAIF Executive Committee for consideration and final approval.
If you have any questions on the membership process, please contact SAIF Business Centre.
- There is a non-refundable administration fee of £200.00. Payment may be made by:
- Debit / credit card by ringing the SAIF Business Centre on 0345 230 6777
- Bank Transfer:
- Account Name: SAIF
- Account Number: 90098110
- Sort Code: 60-04-24
- Associate Members pay an annual subscription which is renewed each December. Members joining during the year will pay a pro-rata amount of the total.
- See current membership fees here.