Webinar – Why talking about cost matters with Gerry King of Funeral Director Websites from 27/1/21Event Date: 12th December 2021
The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) have now published their final report into the funeral profession. As expected, the report states that there will be statutory online and standardised price information across all UK funeral directors mandated by the CMA. SAIF continues to support our Members with the move to online pricing with our series of webinars.
In the session, Gerry King of Funeral Director Websites explains how discussing costs on your website is an opportunity and making it difficult for people to find funeral prices can be bad for business. He covers:
● How to go beyond what you charge to focus on your culture and values
● Simple SEO strategies that anyone can use
● Why attention to detail on your own website offers greater benefits than paying for online advertising
● Whether PayPerClick advertising works for funeral directors
● Simple Social Media Marketing for funeral directors
The presentation features a pricing page case study as a template for your own website.
SAIF Members may watch the recording, view the Powerpoint slides as a video and download the slides as a PDF on the Members’ area here: