SAIF North East Online Regional Meeting – 27th May at 6pmEvent Date: 27th May 2020
We’re really proud of how SAIF members have provided such excellent customer service during the most difficult period on record for funeral directors. Whilst we can’t get together for our planned regional meetings, SAIF is still available to support members in person, if not in the same room. We’ve set up a schedule of online regional meetings for members to meet up and discuss the latest news and support from SAIF. You’ll be able to meet up virtually with National President Mark Porteous and CEO Terry Tennens plus other SAIF members in your area.
The online meetings are designed to:
- Keep you updated on the latest information in this quickly changing environment for funeral directors. Terry will outline the latest news on the Covid-19 situation from the government and how the funeral profession is responding via the Deceased Management Advisory Group.
- Help you with any specific challenges in your area. We’re happy to take questions in advance or during the session.
- Provide advice and guidance from a highly experienced funeral director, Mark Porteous. He’ll also be presenting on his charity for the year, the childhood bereavement charity Winston’s Wish.
- Enable members to catch up with colleagues and friends in the area.
There’s no need for the car, just make yourself comfortable at the office or at home and click or call into your local regional meeting:
North East Region – 27th May at 6 pm.
You may attend the meeting as a video attendee by PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone or as an audio attendee by telephone. Video attendees can see and be seen by other attendees. All attendees can speak for some parts of the session.
3. We’ll email you the details for joining before the event.
Do join us next Wednesday at 6 pm. If you have any problems or would like to ask a question in advance of the meeting, please contact SAIF Business Centre on 0345 230 6777.