SAIF Covid19 Webinar ResourcesEvent Date: 30th May 2020
During the pandemic situation, we have been hosting webinars to help members deal with different aspects of running their funeral businesses. The following sessions are available to download using this link (login to the Members’ area first.)
– 23rd April – Financial advice with Chris Plews of Gilson Gray LLP
- Chris is happy to take questions from members and may be contacted by email here or by telephone on 0141 530 2033.
– 16th April – Employment Law during the Covid-19 pandemic with Jonathan Rennie, partner at TLT LLP.
- Access informative podcasts from TLT Solicitors here – use the search box to find podcasts on subjects such as furlough
- Sign up for legal email updates from TLT Solicitors
- Jonathan is happy to take questions and may be contacted by email here or by telephone on 0333 00 60757.
– 9th April – Covid-19 Q&A session with Liam Roberts, Executive Committee Member
– 1st April – Effectively managing your funeral business amid Covid-19 with Mark Porteous, SAIF President.
– 26th March – Supporting your staff through the Covid-19 crisis with Catherine Betley of Professional Help