SAIF AGM Banquet Weekend 29th to 31st March 2019Event Date: 29th March 2019
Crowne Plaza Resort Colchester – Five Lakes, Colchester Road, Tolleshunt Knight, Maldon CM9 8HX
For the 2019 Banquet weekend you will be required to book your accommodation directly with the hotel. Please ring 01621 862444 and quote DIR. Although a credit card will be taken as a guarantee, guests will pay on departure and can have free cancellation up to 48 hours before the event.
Thursday 28th March:
Double Occupancy Bed & Breakfast @ £99.00 per room
Single Occupancy Bed & Breakfast @ £89.00 per room
Friday 29th March:
Double Occupancy Bed & Breakfast @ £119.00 per room
Single Occupancy Bed & Breakfast @ £109.00 per room
Saturday 30th March
Double Occupancy Bed & Breakfast @ £149.00 per room
Single Occupancy Bed & Breakfast @ £139.00 per room
Suites @ £100.00 per room upgrade charge.
Agenda for the weekend
- Thursday 28th March 2019 – SAIF Open Golf Championship for the President’s Cup for ladies and gentlemen
- Friday 29th March 2019 – Keynote speaker in the afternoon (TBC)
- Saturday 30th March 2019 – 9.30 am Annual General Meeting, buffet lunch, NextGen meeting & Banquet in the evening
- Sunday 31st March 2019 – Installation of Officers
THURSDAY GOLF –
- SAIF Open Golf Championship for the President’s Cup for ladies and gentleman
- £40 per person, book your places using the booking form above or via Eventbrite. Please email us with the names of players and their handicaps.
FRIDAY ASSOCIATES’ LUNCH
- 1 person per Associate company £0
- Extra delegate from Associate company £30
- Other attendees £30
- Friday afternoon: Keynote speaker £0
- At your own leisure
- Saturday AGM: On arrival tea, coffee & biscuits £0
- Buffet Lunch £25
- Saturday afternoon: SAIF Next Generation meeting £0
SATURDAY EVENING SAIF BANQUET £70
- Drinks reception on arrival
- 3 course meal followed by tea/coffee
- Bacon and Egg Rolls
- Installation of Officers
All prices are per person
SAIF has negotiated a 20% discount on spa treatments for guests. If you’d like to book one of the following slots, please contact Claire Day on 01279 726777 before 15th February 2019. Find treatment options and costs here: spa treatment pricelist 2018
Friday 29th of March, 50 minutes slots at:
Saturday 30th of March, 50 minutes slots at:
What to see and do in the Colchester area
- Mersea ‘island’: visit this beautiful peninsula with gorgeous walks and beaches; famous for its seafood and world renowned oysters.
- Colchester: including a castle, roman wall tours, famous zoo and shopping.
- Maldon: has lovely walks, tours on sailing barges and the Maldon promenade. Maldon is also famous for its world renown sea salt.
- Tiptree Jam: on the doorstep with a museum, vintage tea room and fabulous gift shop.
- Colchester Zoo
- Chelmsford racecourse: day and evening fixtures and hospitality packages available.
- Beth Chatto Gardens: stunning gardens with team room with garden centre shop.
- Historic Houses: (all under 30-60 minutes approximately)