SAIF AGM Banquet Weekend 13th to 15th March 2020Event Date: 13th March 2020
Grand Central Hotel, 99 Gordon Street, Glasgow G1 3SF
SAIF Members and Associates will be gathering in Glasgow to review the year and thank National President Jim Auld for his year in office. The weekend is a fantastic opportunity to find out the latest developments affecting the funeral profession and learn how SAIF is helping members ensure that they are prepared. It’s also a fun social time with plenty of opportunities for re-establishing old friendships and forging new ones.
Friday 13th March
12.30 – 14.00 Associates’ Lunch (invitation only)
14.30 – 16.30 Workshop: “Everyone has their breaking point” – Surviving and thriving in the funeral sector.
16.30 – 17.0 Refreshments
Saturday 14th March
9.00 – 9.30 Refreshments / registration
11.00 – 11.30 Refreshments
13.00 – 14.30 Buffet lunch and refreshments
18.15 Drinks reception (General & VIP)
19.30 Banquet meal – entertainment by the Glasgow Phoenix Choir and the ‘Stravaig’ Ceilidh Band
23.45 Bacon & Egg rolls
Sunday 15th March
10.00 – 11.00 Installation of Offices
11.30 End of AGM Banquet Weekend 2020
To book places, you may use one of the following options:
- Download the appropriate booking form and return it to SAIF with payment:
2. Book your places at Eventbrite:
- Associates’ Lunch – 1 free place per Associate Company
- Associates’ Lunch – extra places
- Weekend Experience – please buy the Weekend Experience plus register for your 1 free place at the Associates’ Lunch and extra places if needed.
Friday Associates’ Lunch (only Associates)
- 1 place per Associate member FOC
- Extra place per person £25.00
Meetings and presentations FOC
- Friday afternoon: Keynote speaker(s)
- Saturday AGM: on arrival tea, coffee & biscuits
- Saturday afternoon: NextGen meeting
- Sunday morning: Installation of Officers
Saturday lunch £25.00
Saturday Banquet £70.00
- Drinks reception on arrival
- 3 course meal followed by tea/coffee
- Bacon and Egg Rolls
The AGM Weekend Experience £90.00
!! A saving of £5 if attending the whole weekend!!
All prices are per person
Book accommodation directly with the hotel on 0141 240 3700, advising that you are attending the SAIF AGM. The hotel has now released the block booking of rooms held for SAIF but you may still be able to book a room.