Regional Meeting Yorkshire – 1st May 2019Event Date: 1st May 2019
Holiday Inn Doncaster, A1(M) J36, High Road, Warmsworth, Doncaster DN4 9UX
6.45 pm Arrive at venue
7.00 pm Meal is served
8.00 pm Meeting starts
9.45 – 10.00 pm Meeting ends
*Pan Roasted Chicken Supreme
Served with Colcannon Mash, market fresh vegetables and red wine gravy
*OR Mediterranean Vegetable Wellington (V)
Served with new potatoes, market fresh vegetables and tomato sauce
Served with a quenelle of raspberry sorbet
Overview: Make time to join a SAIF regional meeting
Do you spend a lot of time searching for the latest information on changes affecting your funeral company and the way you run your business? Come along to your local SAIF regional meeting for updates and answers to issues such as:
- What’s happening with the Competition & Markets Authority Report into the funeral profession? How is SAIF promoting the interests of the independents to government?
- Will there be new regulations I’ll need to follow?
- What new products and services can I offer my clients to increase their choices?
- How can I better support my clients who aren’t coping with their bereavement?
- How can I make my funeral business stand out from competitive companies?
- What can I provide to help my staff members suffering with stress?
- Where can I swap ideas with other funeral professionals?
- How will medical examiners affect me?
- What’s the latest news on funeral payment expenses?
Join SAIF Chief Executive Terry Tennens and National President 2019/20 Jim Auld on 1st May for a round-up of all you need to know about your profession and a great opportunity to meet up with local funeral directors.
Feedback from SAIF regional meetings in 2018:
* 98% would recommend the meetings to other funeral professionals
* “I was made to feel most welcome, for which I’m very grateful.”
* “We would like to thank everyone for their time, advice and help.”
SAIF regional meetings are open to SAIF Members and Associates plus funeral companies looking to join SAIF.
Please book your places by Friday 19th April online at Eventbrite. Alternatively, use this form: Doncaster Booking Form Website