Regional Meeting in Kent on 2nd October 2019Event Date: 2nd October 2019
Mercure Hotel, 8 Tonbridge Road, Pembury, Tunbridge Wells TN2 4QL
6.45 pm Arrive at hotel
7.00 pm Meal is served
8.00 pm Meeting starts
9.45 – 10.00 pm Meeting ends
- Pan fried chicken breast, new potatoes, seasonal vegetables with mushroom cream sauce
- Or Penne Arrabiata (V)
- Lemon Posset, mixed berry compote, shortbread biscuit
Make time to join a SAIF regional meeting
Do you spend a lot of time searching for the latest information on changes affecting your funeral company and the way you run your business? Come along to your local SAIF regional meeting for updates and answers to issues such as:
- What’s happening with the Competition & Markets Authority Report into the funeral profession? How is SAIF promoting the interests of the independents to government?
- Will there be new regulations I’ll need to follow?
- What new products and services can I offer my clients to increase their choices?
- How can I better support my clients who aren’t coping with their bereavement?
- How can I make my funeral business stand out from competitive companies?
- What can I provide to help my staff members suffering with stress?
- Where can I swap ideas with other funeral professionals?
- How will medical examiners affect me?
- What’s the latest news on funeral payment expenses?
Join SAIF Chief Executive Terry Tennens and National President Jim Auld on 2nd October for a round-up of all you need to know about your profession and a great opportunity to meet up with local funeral directors.
Feedback from SAIF regional meetings in 2018:
* 98% would recommend the meetings to other funeral professionals
* “I was made to feel most welcome, for which I’m very grateful.”
* “We would like to thank everyone for their time, advice and help.”
- Pan fried chicken breast, new potatoes, seasonal vegetables & mushroom cream sauce
- Pasta arrabiata (V)
- Lemon posset, mixed berry compote, shortbread biscuit
Regional meetings are open to Members and Associates plus funeral directors looking to join SAIF.
Places must be booked by 25th September
0r by downloading the booking form: Kent Booking Form Website