IFD College: Foundation – Funeral Practitioner Course in Taunton, Somerset – 18th June 2019Event Date: 18th June 2019
The Health & Safety for Funeral Staff course is taking place on the same day between 13.00 and 16.00 so students may take both courses on the same day.
9.30 – 12.30
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at anyone employed in the funeral service.
The learner is assessed by verbal questioning, simple written assignments / workbooks and observations.
- Take the initial information
- Advise clients about certification and documentation following a death Create and maintain effective working relationships
- Take accurate measurements of the deceased in preparation for coffin making.
- Prepare the viewing room
- Make visual checks of coffin/casket
- Make visual checks of the deceased to ensure the deceased is properly prepared
- Ensure the mourners are treated with respect and dignity
Find out more
The IFD College offers SAIF members 10% discount.