IFD College: Foundation – Funeral Practitioner Course in Glasgow – 20th October 2021Event Date: 20th October 2021
13.30 – 16.30
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at anyone employed in the funeral service.
A Health & Safety for Funeral Staff Course is running in the morning. Students may book onto both courses if they wish.
The learner is assessed by verbal questioning, simple written assignments / workbooks and observations.
- Take the initial information
- Advise clients about certification and documentation following a death Create and maintain effective working relationships
- Take accurate measurements of the deceased in preparation for coffin making.
- Prepare the viewing room
- Make visual checks of coffin/casket
- Make visual checks of the deceased to ensure the deceased is properly prepared
- Ensure the mourners are treated with respect and dignity
Find out more
The IFD College offers SAIF members 10% discount.