IFD College: Health & Safety for Funeral Staff Course in Taunton – 19th November 2019Event Date: 19th November 2019
The Foundation – Funeral Practioner course is taking place on the same day between 09.30 and 12.30 so students may take both courses on the same day.
13.00 – 16.00
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at anyone employed in the funeral service.
The learner is assessed by verbal questioning, simple written assignments / workbooks and observations.
- Take the initial information
- Advise clients about certification and documentation following a death Create and maintain effective working relationships
- Take accurate measurements of the deceased in preparation for coffin making.
- Prepare the viewing room
- Make visual checks of coffin/casket
- Make visual checks of the deceased to ensure the deceased is properly prepared
- Ensure the mourners are treated with respect and dignity
Find out more
The IFD College offers SAIF members 10% discount.