IFD COLLEGE: Funeral Director Programme Module FD2 via zoom 8th December 2022Event Date: 08 December 2022
LOCATION: Virtual, via Zoom
TIME: 09.30 – 13.00
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Certificate in Funeral Practice or relevant occupational qualification.
TARGET LEARNER GROUP: This course is suitable for any member of staff wishing to continue education and training following completion of Certificate in Funeral Practice modules or other occupational qualification. Ideal for those who are at a senior level in a business, business owners, or next generation in a family business.
This programme is more academic than our other courses, although there is still a practical element.
Students will be expected to engage in research and self-directed learning for much of the programme.
Individual modules may be taken but all four modules are required to achieve the Diploma in Funeral Directing award.
Managing the Care of the Deceased Level 4 NVQ 4 Credits
- Understand the required conditions for care after death.
- Be able to wash, dress and prepare a body for viewing.
- Understand the necessity for removal of hazardous implants.
- Understand the embalming process and the importance of acquiring informed consent.
- Understand the procedures, techniques, and necessity for post-mortem examinations, digital autopsy, and scanning.
Find out more
The IFD College offers SAIF members 10% discount on the unit cost.