East Kent Information Meeting at Margate on 18th September 2018Event Date: 18th September 2018
We’re delighted that Kevin Nicholson at Gore Brothers has agreed to host this informal egional meeting at their premises in Margate. The evening will start with a sandwiches, followed by presentations and an opportunity to ask questions.
Venue: Gore Brothers Ltd, Parkview, 56-60 Thanet Road, Margate, CT9 1UB
As a funeral director, your aim is to support your clients in their hour of need. SAIF’s goal is to support you in running your business as effectively as possible. We both want to ensure that the highest possible standards are upheld in the profession.
You’re facing new challenges such as councils and hospices providing their own funeral services. Professional and business legislation is constantly changing and regulation may become a real prospect.
At our regional meetings, you can obtain information and updates on:
- The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Funeral profession regulation changes
- Funeral Planning Authority
- Gaining a competitive edge by offering our best in class bereavement counselling service SAIF Care
- Business benefits through becoming dementia friendly
Format of the evening
This will be an informal event, beginning with sandwiches and a chance to meet up with funeral professionals in the East Kent area. SAIF Members and Associate Members are welcome to join the meeting.
7.00 pm Meet at Gore Brothers, Margate for light refreshments
9.30 pm Close
Places must be booked and paid for by 11th September. To book places, either:
- Book and pay online at Eventbrite.
- Download this form: Canterbury invitation webform
- Contact SAIF Business Centre on 0345 230 6777
You may contact Angela on 0345 230 6777 to express your interest in attending and you’ll be emailed the booking form when available.