Education Day 10th November 2021
ONLINE BOOKINGS ARE NOW CLOSED. PLEASE CONTACT SAIF ON 01279 726777.
SAIF’s Education Day will take place on 10th November at the Leicester Tigers Ground in the centre of Leicester.
The event offers a fantastic opportunity for SAIF members to learn about key issues affecting the funeral profession including:
- Update on regulations including preparation for FCA funeral plan regulations
- The impact of the profession on the environment
- Diversity and inclusion within the profession
- EQ: the superpower of funeral arranging?
- IFD College launch of new diploma
Members can discover the latest product and service offerings from our Associate Members in our exhibition area and enjoy catching up with other members over a a delicious lunch.
Leicester Tigers, Mattioli Woods Welford Road Stadium, Aylestone Road, Leicester LE2 7TR. Click for directions.
Agenda (subject to change). The event will run from 9.30 am until 4.15 pm.
- Sheri Hughes, UK Diversity & Inclusion Director at PageGroup: Diversity & Inclusion within the funeral profession
- Chris Parker FSAIF, IFD College Chairman of Governors IFD: College Update, Student Awards and Launch of BIFD/IFDC
- Simon Holbrook, Senior Advisor on Regulated Activity at The Environment Agency: Environment and Impact on the funeral profession
- Joanna Williams, Head of Counselling at Professional Help: EQ—the secret superpower of funeral arranging
- Update on regulations including preparation for FCA funeral plan regulations – questions to a panel including:
- Mark Moran of Golden Charter
- Barry Floyd of Golden Leaves
- John Taplin of Open Prepaid Plans
- Chris Clarke of Ecclesiastical
- Moderated by Declan Maguire
Online bookings are now closed. Please contact SAIF on 01279 726777.