SAIF Notice of AGM 2020January 6, 2020 // No Comments
This is the notice of SAIF’s Annual General Meeting to be held on Saturday 14th March 2020 at The Grand Hotel, Glasgow.
Election of National
Executive Committee 2020
There will be two places available to join the Executive Committee for 2020. If you would like to be proposed for one, please ask a fellow member to complete the form which is available download on the Members’s area:
Please return the form to the SAIF office by fax on 01279 726300, post or scan/photograph the document and include as an attachment in an email to Claire.
We will need this form along with a 100 word biography of
yourself and a high resolution photo by the deadline of 5pm on Monday 20th January.
of the Executive Committee
Executive Committee’s role is to act as the governing institution of the
association with members expected to:
- conduct his/her business interests in a manner which upholds the best standards of the society
- attend quarterly Executive Committee meetings
- attend SAIF’s National events, whenever possible
- attend their regional meeting as the Executive Committee’s representative of that region
- provide input, advice, experience and resources to assist the Chief Executive and SBC staff in their day to day operations
- act as co-ordinators in their own region especially if there is no other key person in the region
If you have any questions please
call the office on 01279 726777 and ask for either Claire Day or Terry Tennens.