Join SAIF at a meeting near youJune 19, 2019 // No Comments
So many changes are happening in the funeral profession with so little time to keep up to date. SAIF Members can stay current by joining one of our regional meetings, providing answers to questions such as:
- What’s happening with the Competition & Markets Authority Report into the funeral profession?
- Will there be new regulations I’ll need to follow?
- How can I better support my clients who aren’t coping with their bereavement?
- How will medical examiners affect me?
- What’s the latest news on funeral payment expenses?
Chief Executive Terry Tennens and National President 2019/20 Jim Auld will be presenting on these issues at meetings at:
- Atherton, Manchester on Tuesday 25th June
- Romsey, Hampshire on Tuesday 2nd July
- Haverhill, Suffolk on Tuesday 9th July