Save time by joining us at a SAIF meeting near you.April 16, 2019 // No Comments
Need to keep up to date with issues affecting the way you run your funeral business?
- What’s happening with the Competition & Markets Authority Report into the funeral profession?
- Will there be new regulations I’ll need to follow?
- How can I better support my clients who aren’t coping with their bereavement?
- How will medical examiners affect me?
- What’s the latest news on funeral payment expenses?
Chief Executive Terry Tennens and National President 2019/20 Jim Auld will be presenting on these issues at meetings around the country. The sessions are open to SAIF Members, Associates and funeral companies considering joining SAIF.
The tour commences in Washington, Tyne and Wear on 30th April with a visit to JC Atkinson coffin makers. This is a first for SAIF and we thank Nigel Green-Smith and the team at JC Atkinson for offering their hospitality.
Terry and Jim will then move to Doncaster for a meeting at the Holiday Inn on 1st May.