SAIF Members note new password systemNovember 20, 2018 // No Comments
In the next week, SAIF will be introducing a new password system for logging into the Members’ area of the website. The change is for data security purposes. When the updated system goes live, to login in:
- Type in your email address
- Press ‘Forgotten Password’
- You’ll be emailed a link to create a new password
- Set the new password, which must be at least 8 characters and have at least 1 of each of the following: upper case letter, lower case letter and number
- Keep a note of the password because SAIF staff will not have access to it. (If you lose your password, you’ll be able to repeat the steps above to re-set it.)
- You will be returned to the login page.
Remember that the Members’ area provides a huge wealth of information and downloads and will also allow you to complete your 2019 Membership Subscription Renewal online. If the system doesn’t recognise your email address, it means that we have a different email address on our database, so please contact SAIF Business Centre on 01279 726777. If you have any problems with the changed system, please also contact us.