Funeral director training opportunities in October from the IFD CollegeSeptember 12, 2018 // No Comments
The Independent Funeral Directors’ (IFD) College provides training tailored to suit anyone working in the industry, from a part time driver to a full funeral director. It is also suitable for those who have just entered the profession or funeral directors who have many years’ experience. The IFD College receives its accreditation from One Awards who also provide the external moderation.
In October we have the following courses running:
- 2/10/18 – Funeral Operative* in Gainsborough
- 3/10/18 & 4/10/18 Funeral Administrator** in Gainsborough
- 4/10/18 – Foundation Funeral Practitioner in Llanelli
- 4/10/18 – Health & Safety in Llanelli
- 9/10/18 & 23/10/18 – Funeral Administrator in Sawbridgeworth, Herts
- 16/10/18 – Health & Safety in Anstey, Leicestershire
- 16/10/18 – Foundation Funeral Practitioner in Anstey, Leicestershire
- 16/10/18 – Funeral Operative* in Llanelli
- 16/10/18 – Foundation Funeral Practitioner in Glasgow
- 23/10/18 & TBA Funeral Administrator** in Llanelli
* Designed for members of staff who are providing manual skills, the Foundation units must be completed or in progress before these units are studied.
** Designed for the Administration Staff, Funeral arrangers and Receptionists. Foundation – Funeral Practitioner Units 4/G1 and 5/G2 should have been completed or be in progress.