Change to SAIF Membership application procedureSeptember 7, 2017 // No Comments
SAIF Members are encouraged to comment on new applications where they see a potential problem with the company applying. Currently we print the applicants’ details in SAIFinsight and if any SAIF member knows a reason which would prevent membership being granted, they’re asked to contact SAIF Business Centre within four weeks of SAIFinsight publication.
Due to the difference in time from when an application is received to the publication date of SAIFinsight, applications can sometimes be delayed. From September 2017 to speed up the process, the procedure will be:
- Application is received at SAIF Business Centre
- The applicant’s details are posted on the Members’ secure area of the website giving the deadline for responses (4 weeks from the posting).
- Notification about a new application will be posted on the News area of the website
- To check the application:
- Login to the Members’ area
- Select Membership pending from the left hand menu
- Check the applicants’ details and the date by which responses must be received.
If you’d like to make a comment, please contact Administration Manager Claire Day with substantiated evidence against the applicant to arrive no later than the date shown either:
By email or by post: SAIF Business Centre, 3 Bullfields, Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire, CM21 9DB.
New applicants will still be published in SAIFinsight but the deadline dates for responses will be the dates given on the website.