SAIF Members’ free webinar on 14th JuneJune 13, 2017 // No Comments
SAIF will be holding a webinar for members on 14th June at 11-12 pm. We’re delighted that Catherine Betley of Professional Help will present this seminar covering:
- Why good self-care is important in the funeral industry
- How you can improve and maintain the mental health and wellbeing of yourself and your staff
- The SAIFSupport service – who is it for and why people access the service
- Some of the recurring themes SAIFSupport have helped with including: workplace stress; depression and anxiety; family and relationship breakdown; and bereavement
- The SAIF Bereavement Care pilot scheme
What’s a webinar? The webinar format allows SAIF to deliver relevant information to members at their own desk. All you need is a PC, laptop or mobile device and internet access.
Who should attend? All SAIF members are welcome to attend.
During the webinar You’ll be able to see and hear the presenter and the presentation and will be able to make comments or ask questions by typing into a chat box.
Booking a place
Only SAIF Members may attend the webinar. Places are limited so book your free place now. You will be emailed the link to join the Webinar at 11 am on 14th June. Book online at EventBrite or email SAIF.