Need accounting help? Join SAIF’s webinar on 14th SeptemberSeptember 7, 2016 // No Comments
SAIF is delighted to host the next in our series of online information sessions for members. Most small businesses need accounting help from time to time, so we’ve highlighted some common subjects which will be addressed by John Helps of Skingles, Helps and Co, Chartered Accountants. John will be covering:
- Pension Auto Enrolment – some practical considerations
- Taxation – an update on latest changes and things to think about
- VAT issues – a summary of important points to remember
If there’s a specific question you’d like to ask Paul, please email it to Angela Camp by 5 pm on 12th September. The webinar format allows SAIF to deliver relevant information to members at their own desk. To participate, simply:
1. Email Angela Camp to request your place
2. You’ll be emailed a link to join the webinar.
3. At 3pm on 14th September, click the link and you’ll be transferred to a waiting room. You may use a desktop PC, laptop or mobile device with internet access
4. When the webinar starts, you’ll be able to listen to the presenter, watch a presentation and ask questions by typing into a chat box.