Have you booked your place on SAIF’s accounting webinar?September 13, 2016 // No Comments
Tomorrow SAIF will be hosting an online session covering common accounting problems faced by members. John Helps of Skingles, Helps and Co, Chartered Accountants will be covering:
- Pension Auto Enrolment – some practical considerations
- Taxation – an update on latest changes and things to think about
- VAT issues – a summary of important points to remember
The webinar format allows SAIF to deliver relevant information to members at their own desk. To participate, simply:
1. Email Angela Camp to request your place
2. You’ll be emailed a link to join the webinar.
3. At 3pm on 14th September, click the link and you’ll be transferred to a waiting room. You may use a desktop PC, laptop or mobile device with internet access
4. When the webinar starts, you’ll be able to listen to the presenter, watch a presentation and ask questions by typing into a chat box.