SAIF Meeting in Chelmsford on 7th SeptemberAugust 31, 2016 // No Comments
SAIF Members are invited to join us at our Regional Meeting on 7th September at The Essex Cricket Ground in Chelmsford. Guest speaker will be David Thompson of I-Gene, who will give an overview of digital autopsy. Unlike a traditional autopsy, which involves dissecting the body, a Digital Autopsy potentially eliminates the need for the scalpel. Instead the process is carried out by scanning the body using a CT scanner and then creating a detailed 3D whole body reconstruction of the body on computer. Additionally you can:
- Gain an update from SAIF about issues affecting the funeral business
- Seek advice on local issues affecting funeral directors
- Discover what’s new at Golden Charter
- Find out about funeral related products and services
- Gain a CPD Certification Service approved Certificate of Attendance
Find out more about the event and book your places here.