Need advice on payroll issues?July 5, 2016 // No Comments
Ever need help with payroll issues? HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) provides a wealth of help and support online on being an employer. All of the resources below are available at the click of a mouse:
- Employer bulletin – this is a bi-monthly online magazine for employers giving up-to-date information on payroll topics. You can register for HMRC’s employer email alert service to receive emails from HMRC which tell you when the latest issue is available.
- Webinars – either login for a live session where you can ask questions or download a previous run session. Topics include:
- Getting Payroll Information right
- How to avoid in year penalties
- The National Living Wage / The National Minimum Wage for employers
- What’s new for 2016
- Getting started as an employer
- Using Basic PAYE Tools
- Emails from HMRC on how to become an employer
- E-learning – an online course on becoming an employer.