Need help responding to Government Consultation on death certification?June 3, 2016 // No Comments
Some of our members have experienced difficulties in locating where to respond to the government’s consultation document. The link we’ve given before leads to a raft of documents. You will need to access the first document “Introduction of Medical Examiners and Reforms to Death Certification in England and Wales”, which you can link straight to here.
You will find the relevant sections and questions here:
- The new process – questions 1 to 4 on pages 22 and 23
- Collection of fee – question 5 on page 24
- Death certification regulations – questions 6 to 12 on pages 25 and 26
- Notification of deaths – questions 14 to 25 on pages 30 to 31
- Cremation regulations – questions 26 to 28 on pages 34 to 36
Enquiries or responses to the consultation should arrive by 11.45 pm on 15th June 2016 and may be sent by email to: email@example.com or post to:
Improving the Process of Death Certification in England and Wales Consultation
Death Certification Reforms Programme Team
Department of Health
Room 2N15 Quarry House
If you still experience problems, please contact SAIF Business Centre on 0345 230 6777. We can email or post you copies of the relevant paperwork.