Thanks from CLIC SargentJanuary 7, 2016 // No Comments
SAIF has received a thank you letter from CLIC Sargent, who provide cancer support for the young, stating that funeral directors and people fundraising in memory of a loved one have raised over £650,000 for CLIC Sargent in 2015. The money helped the charity to:
- help more than 6,88 young cancer patients
- keep 1,389 families close to their child during treatment at their eight Homes from Home
- give 5,288 grants to families, to help cover costs including travel to hospital appointments
- support 2,160 people who contacted their welfare advice service
- provide nurses who cared for 1,814 children and young people and their families.
To find out more about the charity or to support them, visit their website.