How can SAIF help your PR initiatives?October 9, 2015 // No Comments
SAIF has recently engaged Genesis PR to raise awareness of the SAIF brand and to promote SAIF and its members across local media.
To make the most of all the opportunities available, Genesis would like to hear SAIF Members’ ideas and suggestions, so remember to Think PR:
- Let us know if you see any relevant, local news stories you would like to comment on
- Keep us updated with any interesting activities, events or good news about your business e.g. new investments, new premises
- If you are unsure if something would make a good news story, get in touch
- If you have a good news story, take some high resolution photos or videos
- If you are contacted by a journalist, let us know so we can help coordinate a response
- Inform us of any media enquiries so we don’t miss out on any opportunities
- Keep up to date with all PR activities by following SAIF on Twitter and Facebook
Read further information from Tim Miller at Genesis PR and find his contact details on the Members’ area of the website, but remember to logon first.