Learn about The Future of Ageing at an ILC-UK ConferenceSeptember 16, 2015 // No Comments
The International Longevity Centre (ILC-UK) are presenting a conference on The Future of Ageing.
Taking place on 24th November in London, the conference will cover Care, Economics of Age, Future of Age, Health, Pensions, Quality of Life, Work and Retirement. Speakers will paint a picture of the future of ageing and explore the challenges and opportunities ahead. Through ILC-UK’s unique lifecourse focus, they will explore the potential impact of ageing not just on today’s older population, but also on tomorrow’s.
Key areas being explored will be:
- The future challenges and opportunities of health and care in an ageing society.
- The future of retirement income: Wealthy pensioners or persistent poverty?
- The future of our economy in an ageing society: Adapting our economy to ageing?
- The future of our built environment in an ageing society.
- The future of ageing research.
To find out more, click here.