Executive Chairman’s February PostFebruary 17, 2014 // No Comments
New membership enquiries being received daily!
AGM weekend hotel SOLD OUT!
High level of subscription renewals!
Celebrating 25 years of service to the Independent Funeral Director!
SAIF is going from strength to strength so now is the time to make sure you are part of our growth. The number of membership enquiries made to the SAIF Business Centre at the latter end of 2013 was so high that we have appointed Georgia Henney as Membership Development Manager. Georgia’s role is to follow up on as many enquiries as possible ensuring that prospective members understand the value of SAIF membership.
- comply with a Code of Practice that offers high standards and a client redress opportunity?
- be proud to display the SAIF logo to highlight your membership of a prominent trade association?
- become a SAIFCHARTER member to enjoy the benefits offered by Golden Charter ?
- use free legal helplines, free health & safety advice*, free repatriation guidance*, attend regional meetings to receive updates on matters that could affect your business?
- enjoy benefits* offered by some of our Associate members?
If the answer is YES, please contact Saif Business Centre today or visit our website www.saif.org.uk
Did you take notice of the ‘book early to avoid disappointment’ warning for this year’s Annual General Meeting & Banquet at Southport?
If not, you might be disappointed to know the hotel is now fully booked. However, don’t be disheartened there are many other hotels in the seaside resort and we have lots of space for the meetings and banquet.
If you are unable to attend Southport then why not consider celebrating SAIF’s 25th anniversary at Radisson Blu, Stansted on Saturday 20th September 2014?