Benefits of SAIF membership
When you join SAIF, you and your employees will have access to a wide variety of benefits, including:
- SAIF Helpline: Free telephone helpline service specifically for members
- SAIF logo: The use of the SAIF logo on all stationery and advertising material, giving clients confidence that they are dealing with a respected professional
- SAIFSupport: Free and confidential advice and guidance for funeral directors and their staff either on the telephone or via email. It also includes up to six free counselling sessions
- SAIFCharter: Financial incentives for SAIF members who exclusively sell and promote Golden Charter Funeral Plans
- SAIF Business Centre: A friendly, efficient team to help with any enquiry, whether by email or telephone, they are there to serve our members and ensure SAIF provides excellent value
- Unrivalled knowledge: Access to SAIF officers and an Executive with more than 600 years of funeral directing experience between them
- Quality assurance inspections: Regular inspections with guidance on correct procedures, protocol and best practice
- Independent Dispute Resolution Scheme: A complaint procedure, investigation and, if required, resolution scheme giving extra confidence to your client
- Professional indemnity insurance: Standard inclusion at no extra cost
- Events including annual banquet weekend, regional meetings and webinars
- Secure members’ area of website: Featuring downloadable templates, guidance notes and recordings of webinars
- News updates: Monthly SAIFInsight magazine – both in print and online – supported by regular emails and newsletters keeping you up to speed on business related issues / SAIF Spotlight – a monthly snapshot summary of news affecting the profession, delivered to your desktop.
DISCOUNTED SERVICES & SUPPORT:
- SAIFInsure: insurance solutions with exclusive benefits and discounted premiums on business, buildings, fleet, individual vehicles and much more.
- Breakdown cover: available through SAIFInsure, including roadside assistance for flatbed lorry removal, hearse and limousines.
- Education and training: through the Independent Funeral Directors’ (IFD) College, SAIF provides accredited training at discounted rates for SAIF Members, which leads to nationally recognised qualifications.
- SAIF Resolve: professional debt recovery service offering funeral directors a complete range of tactful and professional debt recovery services.
- Forum of Private Business: discounted membership offering significant benefits to your business.
- Health & Safety: Safety for Business UK provides health and safety guidance to help protect your employees and your business. It includes policy guidance, a business templates, an advice line, hazard identification, quality assurance assessments and first aid information.
- Windsor Telecom: telecom services with numerous benefits, including a call tracking system and instant recovery if your landline goes down.
- Accountancy and tax: access to support from Skingle Helps & Co Chartered Accountants
- Media relations: free advice and support from leading PR agency Genesis PR- helping to promote your business in the community and deal with media enquiries.
To find out how to join, click here.
For information about the benefits of becoming a SAIF Associate member, click here.