Benefits of SAIF membership
For full details on the benefits of joining SAIF see our membership booklet.
Key benefits include:
- SAIFSupport: Free and confidential advice and guidance for funeral directors and their staff either on the telephone or via email. It also includes up to six free counselling sessions
- SAIF logo: The use of the SAIF logo on all stationery and advertising material, giving clients confidence that they are dealing with a respected professional
- SAIF Helpline: Free telephone helpline service specifically for members
- Independent Dispute Resolution Scheme: A complaint procedure, investigation and, if required, resolution scheme giving extra confidence to your client
- Professional indemnity insurance: Standard inclusion at no extra cost
- SAIFCharter: Financial incentives for SAIF members who exclusively sell and promote Golden Charter Funeral Plans
- Range of events including annual banquet weekend, regional meetings and webinars
- News updates: Monthly SAIFInsight magazine – both in print and online – supported by regular emails and newsletters keeping you up to speed on business related issues
- Secure members’ area of website: Featuring downloadable templates, guidance notes and webinars along with details of our AGM, regional meetings and education days
- Unrivalled knowledge: Access to SAIF officers and an Executive with more than 600 years of funeral directing experience between them
- Quality assurance inspections: Regular inspections with guidance on correct procedures, protocol and best practice
- SAIF Business Centre: A friendly, efficient team to help with any enquiry, whether by email or telephone, they are there to serve our members and ensure SAIF provides excellent value
To find out how to join, click here.
For information about the benefits of becoming a SAIF Associate member, click here.