SAIF Regional Meeting – High Wycombe 4th October 2017Event Date: 4th October 2017
6.45 pm Meet at hotel
7.00 pm Meal served in Carrington Room
8.00 pm SAIF update
8.30 pm Presentation: Charitable giving and the General Data Protection Regulation
9.00 pm SAIF Associate Members’ talk, including Golden Charter update
9.45 pm – 10 pm Meeting ends
Overview and theme:
With the funeral profession currently facing huge challenges, SAIF’s series of regional meetings brings support and guidance to our members and funeral businesses looking to join SAIF, providing:
- Information and advice about changes to the profession
- Guidance about protecting and developing your business
- Evidence of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) which could potentially be a requirement of all funeral professionals.
We are delighted that Jonathan Davies of The Much-Loved Charitable Trust will be our guest speaker. Jonathan will update members on all there is to know about changes to charitable giving. He will also explain the situation on The General Data Protection Regulation, the most important change in data privacy regulation in 20 years. This regulation gives control back to individuals over their personal data and businesses must comply when it becomes enforceable in May 2018.
Places are not confirmed until payment is made. To book places by 27th September, either:
- Click this link to book and pay online at Eventbrite.
- Download this form and return with payment to SAIF Business Centre: Regional Meeting Invitation High Wycombe Website flyer