North East Regional Meeting – 25th April 2017Event Date: 25th April 2017
Ramside Hall Hotel, Carville, Durham, DH1 1TD
6.30 pm Meet in bar
6.45 pm Meet in Fountain Room
7.00 pm Meal served
8.00 pm SAIF update
8.30 pm Guest speaker: Ian Cass of The Forum of Private Business
9.00 pm SAIF Associate Members’ talk, including Golden Charter update
9.45 pm – 10 pm Meeting ends
Overview and theme:
With the funeral profession currently facing huge challenges, SAIF’s series of regional meetings brings support and guidance to our members and funeral businesses looking to join SAIF, providing:
- Information and advice about changes to the profession
- Guidance about protecting and developing your business
- Evidence of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) which could potentially be a requirement of all funeral professionals.
We’re delighted that Ian Cass, Managing Director of the Forum of Private Business, will be presenting at our Durham Regional Meeting. Ian’s subject will be:
How to survive and thrive beyond these issues
You’ll have a chance to question Ian following the talk and learn what’s new from SAIF Associate Members, including Golden Charter. There will also be a chance to catch up with other funeral professionals in your area over a delicious meal at the beautiful venue of Ramside Hall Hotel.
Places must be booked and paid for by 18th April. To book places, either:
- Book and pay online here. (Link takes you to EventBrite event booking website).
- Download this form: Regional Meeting Invitation Durham 2017 Webform, complete the details and post with cheque to SAIF Business Centre
- Contact SAIF Business Centre on 0345 230 6777