Regional Meeting at Tunbridge Wells on 18th October 2017Event Date: 18th October 2017
Mercure Hotel, Tonbridge Road, Pembury, Tunbridge Wells, TN2 4QL. You may find directions here.
6.45 pm Meet in the Parkside Suite
7.00 pm Meal served
8.00 pm SAIF update
8.30 pm Presentation: Brian Hart – Cyber fraud & other risks facing businesses
9.00 pm SAIF Associate Members’ talk, including Golden Charter update
9.45 pm – 10 pm Meeting ends
Overview and theme:
With the funeral profession currently facing huge challenges, SAIF’s series of regional meetings brings support and guidance to our members and funeral businesses looking to join SAIF, providing:
- Information and advice about changes to the profession
- Guidance about protecting and developing your business
- Evidence of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) which could potentially be a requirement of all funeral professionals.
We’re delighted that Brian Hart will be presenting at our Tunbridge Wells meeting on:
You may know that SAIFInsure is now back under the management of Brian, with a significant improvement in the quality of cover and service. Brian will ensure that SAIF members will benefit from a bespoke insurance cover including a unique cyber fraud cover included free of charge.
You’ll have a chance to ask Brian questions following the talk and also to learn what’s new from SAIF Associate Members, including Golden Charter. There will also be a chance to catch up with other funeral professionals in your area over a delicious meal.
- Roast loin of pork, sage & onion stuffing & roast jus OR Roast Mediterranean vegetable & goats’ cheese wellington, basil cream sauce (V)Served with fondant potato, seasonal vegetables
- Chocolate tart, Chantilly cream, raspberry sauce
Places must be booked and paid for by 11th October. To book places, either:
- Book and pay online here. (Link takes you to EventBrite event booking website).
- Download this form and return it to SAIF Business Centre: Regional Meeting Invitation TW website form
- Contact SAIF Business Centre on 0345 230 6777