Foundation Funeral Practitioner Course at Ashburton, Devon 30th March 2017Event Date: 30th March 2017
The Health & Safety for Funeral Professionals course is also taking place at this venue on 30th March – click here for more details.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at anyone employed in the funeral service.
The learner is assessed by verbal questioning, simple written assignments / workbooks and observations.
- Take the initial information
- Advise clients about certification and documentation following a death Create and maintain effective working relationships
- Take accurate measurements of the deceased in preparation for coffin making.
- Prepare the viewing room
- Make visual checks of coffin/casket
- Make visual checks of the deceased to ensure the deceased is properly prepared
- Ensure the mourners are treated with respect and dignity
Find out more
The IFD College offers SAIF members 10% discount or SAIFCharter members 15% discount.