Summer holiday guidanceJuly 19, 2017 // No Comments
The summer holiday period is a busy time for annual leave requests. If you’re an employer trying to keep your business running while the sun shines, it can be difficult balancing everyone’s needs. Trying to balance work and childcare for several weeks can be hard for many families, especially at a time when other colleagues may also want to book leave.
If you need to know all about holiday entitlements, read this useful guide from ACAS to cover all of your questions, such as:
- Can someone take three weeks holiday during the school summer break?
- Can an annual leave request be refused?
- What is the current annual leave entitlement?
- Does someone have a right to take time off if their childminding arrangements break down?
- Can a flexible working request cover just the school summer holidays?